How to Delete All Content on My AI Snapchat

How to Delete All Content on My AI Snapchat
How to delete My AI Snapchat content (photo: Pixabay)

 - In 2023, Snapchat launched its own artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot, called My AI. This chatbot can answer burning trivia questions, offering the advice you need. 

My AI is powered by ChatGPT technology from OpenAI, with additional security enhancements and controls unique to Snapchat. All content shared with My AI can be saved or deleted, as desired. 
You can find and access My AI directly from the Snapchat app via your Chats screen. Just swipe right from the Camera screen to open the Chat screen and try My AI now. 
As already said, you can delete content sent to My AI quickly. You can immediately delete My AI content directly from the chat room as long as the conversation is within 24 hours. 

However, you can also delete past content shared with My AI by following these steps:

Tap your Profile icon

Then go to Settings

Scroll down to Privacy Controls

Tap Clear Data

Tap Clear My AI Data and confirm

Or, you can also do the following:

Tap your Profile icon

Go to Settings

Scroll down to Account Actions

Tap Clear My AI Data and confirm

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال