TRUST ME, I AM NOT A POET

TRUST ME, I AM NOT A POET


I'm only half-hearted patiently poor, my fingers need a lot of time, to pick up one by one word, all of which I take from your body. 

Love, is the reason I repeat to collect meaning, that from all the way home, the rotation of the earth rewards you to be here, and in your eyes, words always bloom, I never finish sowing. 

Regarding wounds, I keep them far away on the slopes of the highest heart, let them be difficult for me to reach, let them feel arrogant with a sharp look, then when they are tired of enduring, they will succumb to gravity; melt yourself. 

All the words I have are just an attempt, so that you can sit beside me for a long time, read the depth of feelings, guess the secrets in the corners of the eyes, or pick up some meanings, which I actually shyly tuck you in every curve of the letters. 

I'm not a poet! I'm just a woman who likes troubled sunsets, also nights that sleep is held back, and of course I love you like rain, falling over and over again, also always returning in its own season to keep a promise. 


PERCAYALAH, AKU BUKAN PENYAIR

Aku hanya separuh hati dengan sabar yang fakir, jemariku butuh banyak waktu, demi memunguti satu persatu kata, yang seluruhnya kuambil dari tubuhmu.

Cinta, adalah musabab aku mengulang mengumpulkan makna, bahwa dari seluruh perjalanan menuju pulang, rotasi bumi menghadiahkanmu hadir di sini, dan di matamu, kata-kata selalu mekar, tak pernah selesai kusemai.

Perihal luka, aku menyimpannya jauh di lereng hati tertinggi, biar ia sukar kugapai, biar ia merasa angkuh dengan tatapan tajam, lalu ketika ia lelah bertahan, akan menyerah pada gravitasi; lebur sendiri.

Semua kata yang kupunya sebatas upaya, agar kamu betah berlama-lama duduk di sampingku, membaca kedalaman rasa, menerka-nerka rahasia di sudut mata, atau memunguti sebagian arti, yang sebenarnya dengan malu-malu kuselipkan kamu di tiap lekuk hurufnya.

Aku bukan penyair! Aku hanya perempuan penyuka senja yang galau, juga malam yang kantuknya ditahan, dan tentu saja mencintaimu layaknya hujan, jatuh berulang kali, juga selalu kembali di musimnya sendiri demi menepati sebuah janji.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال