Ya Robbi sholli ala muhammad

Ya Robbi sholli ala muhammad


O Allah Rasulullah Shallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "When I walked at night for the Mi'raj to the sky, I saw an angel who had a thousand hands, in each hand there were a thousand fingers. While he was counting on his fingers, I asked Gabriel, "Who is this angel and what is he counting?" Jibril replied, "He is an angel assigned to count every raindrop, he memorizes every raindrop that is sent down from heaven to earth."

I asked the angel, "Do you know the number of raindrops that have fallen from heaven to earth since Allah created the world?"
He replied, "O Messenger of Allah, by Allah who sent you to bring the truth to His creatures, I not only know every drop of rain that falls from the sky to the earth, but I also know in detail how many raindrops fall in the oceans, on land, in the building, inplantations, on land that is salty and in cemeteries."

Rasulullah Shallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, "I am amazed at your memorization and memory abilities in calculations."

He said, "O Messenger of Allah, there are things that I cannot memorize and remember with the calculation of my hands and fingers."

The Messenger of Allah asked, "What is the calculation?" He replied, "I can't count the rewards of blessings delivered by a group of your people when your name is mentioned at a majlis."

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال