MEET ON THE DAY OF THE Apocalypse

MEET ON THE DAY OF THE Apocalypse


Ali bin Abi Talib said:
Fatimah asked Rasulullah SAW. 
"Father, where can I meet you on the Day of Resurrection?"
The Messenger of Allah replied: O Fatimah, you can meet me near the gates of heaven, I ask for intercession for my people from my god (Allah SWT). 

Then Fatimah asked again:
"Father, what if I don't meet you there?"
Rasulullah saw replied:
"Meet me at the lake of al-kautsar, There I give drink to my people"

Fatimah again asked:
"Father, what if I don't meet you there?"
Rasulullah saw replied:
"Meet me dishiratal mustaqim, I'm there." while saying "O God save my people"

Fatimah again asked:
"Father, what if I don't meet you there?"
Rasulullah saw replied:

"Meet me at Al-Mizan, I am there, asking Allah SWT, (O my God, save my people)

Fatimah again asked:
"Father, what if I don't meet you there?"

Rasulullah saw replied:
"Meet me on the edge of hell, I'm there to prevent my people from the heat of hell fire"
Allahumma sholli ala Muhammad

BERTEMU DIHARI KIAMAT

Ali bin Abi Thalib menuturkan :
Fatimah bertanya kepada Rasulullah Saw. 
"Ayahhanda, Dimanakah aku bisa menemuimu pada saat hari kiamat ?"
Rasulullah Saw menjawab : wahai Fatimah, engkau bisa menemuiku didekat pintu surga, aku meminta syafaat untuk umatku kepada tuhanku(Allah SWT)

Kemudian Fatimah kembali bertanya:
"Ayahhanda, bagaimana jika aku tidak bertemu denganmu disana? "
Rasulullah Saw menjawab :
"Temui aku ditelaga al-kautsar, Disana aku memberi minum untuk umatku"

Fatimah kembali bertanya kepada:
"Ayahhanda, bagaimana jika aku tidak menemuimu disana?"
Rasulullah Saw menjawab:
"Temui aku dishiratal mustaqim, aku disana".seraya mengatakan "ya Tuhan selamatkan umatku"

Fatimah kembali bertanya:
"Ayahhanda, bagaimana jika aku tidak bertemu denganmu disana?"
Rasulullah Saw menjawab:

"Temui aku diAl-Mizan, Aku Ada disana , memohon kepada Allah Swt, (Ya tuhanku selamatkanlah umatku) 

Fatimah kembali bertanya: 
" Ayahhanda, bagaimana jika aku tidak menemuimu disana? "

Rasulullah Saw menjawab:
" temui aku dipinggir jahanam, aku berada disana untuk menghalangi umatku dari panasnya api neraka"
Allahumma shali'ala Muhammad

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال