REGRET OF A DOCTOR FOR NOT LEARNING RELIGION



True story: REGRET OF A DOCTOR FOR NOT LEARNING RELIGION. (Listen and ponder before it's too late)

My name is Hartono, I am a Doctor at a famous University in Bandung, I grew up in a modern family where knowledge and worldly wealth are very important and privileged. I have 3 children, all of whom are educated abroad. 

I wrote a guide book on how to send my children abroad without being haunted by the burden of expensive fees. I have been invited to many seminars on this, the concept is that every child born must buy a house, no matter how small, later this house will be sold to pay for a child's study abroad for one or two years. In the third year, children are taught to pay for their own living and study. 

This concept was followed by many people and proved successful. But later I withdrew the circulation of the book and apologized to those who had already been influenced by my thoughts. I rejected my own concept after a tragic event happened to my family. 

One day my wife fell ill, the first child who was already established working in America, I called that her mother was sick, she couldn't go home because there were some meetings that couldn't be postponed. Second Child is in Exam so it is impossible to go home because of the risk of not passing the exam, Third Child has just been accepted to work in a well-known IT company, it is impossible for new employees to leave work for family reasons. 

It turned out that God ordained my wife to die, a week after being hospitalized none of my children were present at her mother's funeral. 

I'm sad and devastated, I can't blame anyone because it's the result of me as a parent. which I teach my children to go after the world and I suffer the consequences. 

Lately I have studied religion, I studied the Koran, learned to understand what the Prophet taught, learned how to educate children according to Islam and so on. 

It turned out that I was wrong, I should have lived with pious people so that my child would get used to going to the mosque from a young age, get used to the Koran, get used to studying religion, get used to being close to the scholars. I'm grateful if I can go to Islamic boarding schools but everything has passed, time can't be repeated. 

I feel that I have plunged my children into sending them to school abroad away from Islam, not seeking religious knowledge but seeking world knowledge, far from understanding the true concept of life in accordance with the guidance of the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam. 

Now I'm selling my assets, I'm choosing to live with pious people, I'm planning to move to a residential complex that prioritizes neighbors of the same faith, mosque, and religious teachings rather than just ordinary neighbors. 

I choose to live in a place that prioritizes preparation for life in the hereafter rather than just life in this world. 

I bought a large enough land, God willing, I will build it next year, I will live there, recite the Koran there and build a business there. who knows, one of my grandchildren will want to live with me and study in a boarding school there, can hafidz the qur'an and become my grandfather's asset. hopefully .. .. 

The source of the article is taken from the sound of the video and manually typed by Abu Adlan Nizam, to make it easier for readers to listen. 

This is at least a piece of the story that we can learn the benefits of how important religious knowledge is where religious knowledge is more important for our provisions as parents as well as children. 

Sometimes some parents are so sad when their children do not become civil servants as their parents aspire to. This is what I witnessed myself in the community. 

However… Is it the same sadness if a child can't read the Quran, can't pray, or doesn't understand religion? 

Even though being a civil servant is not a guarantee of going to heaven. In fact, many parents aspire their children to be like that, in fact the child disappoints the parents and that's not a little. 

Most parents compete to provide additional tutoring, yearn to become an artist, provide musical instrument facilities, children are given clothes that are far from covering their genitals. 

And all of that is only for the sake of the world without providing religious education. 

When the parents tell their children to pray, and the children are smart enough to reverse the words of their parents "asking for prayer but the father doesn't pray", what is in our minds as parents, want to blame the child???? 

When a child whines for something, with the excuse that for the sake of the child, the parents sacrifice it by plunging debt into usury, which is clear that Allah is very angry with him. 

As well as the parents' fear of their child's future by participating in life insurance, losing all sense of trust in Allah, the almighty giver of sustenance, already busy preparing funds for the future of their children and the risk of disaster, astagfirullah this kind of thing clearly oversteps the power of Allah. 

And only concerned with the life of the world that we will briefly leave. 

Without realizing it, parents have plunged themselves and their children into hell. 

Even many of the parents don't care about their religion, even though there have been many posts and video studies in this group, but their hearts are getting harder and far from religious knowledge and tend to argue a lot. 

Pursuing the world is fine because that is the way to get to the hereafter, reaching the world is only sufficient, but the hereafter must be considered because it is the best place for us to be and will last forever. 

"Remember religion is the way to heaven."

Salih son, everyone already knows how it ends. A pious child will benefit himself and his parents as well. A pious child will continue to pray for his parents. Even his righteous deeds will be useful for his parents, even though he does not intend to send a reward. 


From Abu Hurairah, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said,

ا اتَ الإِÙ†ْسَانُ انْÙ‚َØ·َعَ Ù„ُÙ‡ُ لاَّ Ø«َلاَØ«َØ©ٍ لاَّ ارِÙŠَØ©ٍ Ù„ْÙ…ٍ Ù„َدٍ الِØ­ٍ Ù„َÙ‡ُ


“If a human being dies, his deeds are cut off from him except for three things; from alms Jariyah or knowledge that is taken advantage of or a pious child who prays for him." (HR. Muslim no. 1631)

As for the argument that the practice of a pious child will benefit his parents is from the verse,

Ù„َÙŠْسَ Ù„ِلإنْسَانِ لا ا

"And that a man does not get anything other than what he has worked for." (Surat an-Najm: 39). Among those that are cultivated by humans are pious children. 

The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said,

ا Ù„َ الرَّجُÙ„ُ Ù„َدُÙ‡ُ

“Indeed, the best of a person's food is the result of his own labor. And children are the result of the hard work of their parents.” (Narrated by Abu Daud no. 3528 and An Nasa'i no. 4451. Al Hafizh Abu Tahir stated that this hadith is authentic). 

This means that the deeds of their pious children are still beneficial for their parents even though they are in the grave because children are the result of their parents' hard work that they deserve to enjoy. 

So ... you can put a choice on how your child will be. Is it only proud if the child reaches the world. When you don't reach the afterlife, isn't it sad. It's your choice as a parent. 

Learn and understand the religion of Islam properly by embedding yourself on the correct Aqeedah. Rumaysho

So it's time to fix it before it's too late and not be an excuse not to study because the development of technology makes it very easy for them. 

Use technology with good not bad. 
•┈┈•••○○❁🌻💠🌻❁○○ •┈┈•

This is the study of the Ahlus sunnah with the understanding of the salafush of the righteous,

Please take the knowledge conveyed, May Allah make it easy for you and provide guidance for all of us. 

REMEMBER THAT SCIENCE WILL BRING SHOLEH CHARACTERISTICS with knowledge of the path to heaven. 
Gaining knowledge is not slack. 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال