Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh: May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh: May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you


Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh .(May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you )


I have failed countless times.I can’t even remember how many times I have failed. I kept trying and trying, and eventually, it got to the point that I felt defeated.The thing about life is that nothing comes easily. We must work hours, days, years to get to where we want to be. But unforfunely if result of years are not worth of what we wanted then it makes us failure.Whether you lose your job, an opportunity, or a relationship – loss is an inevitable part of life.
Regardless of how it happens, a loss is one of life’s biggest challenges. It can feel abrupt and disruptive. However, loss allows you to reflect on what is truly important to keep moving forward.Losing something that you had or wanted can be a welcome wake-up call. Loss forces you to ask yourself, “What about what I lost was valuable to me?” and “What am I willing to do to get what I want?”
We live in society where others are very much woried about others life happing
My society members call my mom & complient about me saying i didnt pay my electrical, water supply bill, flat maintience & e.t.,c. Don’t be ashamed of me. I do the best I can. It has just gotten harder getting older.”
“Thank you for putting up with my roller coaster. Know that I loved you very, very much, even at my worst moments.”
“You did not do anything wrong in raising me, Mom. And I will overcome this bad situation and be a productive member of society again.
one day. I just need time to let my body and soul heal. I love you more than you know for your love and support. Mom I know how much difficulties you faced in raising me up after my father death when I was just 12 years old. I would like to say sorry mom. I couldn't do anything for you. Our destiny It is full of fantasy, and almost everyone wants to believe this concept. Inspires us what our life will be like and gives us a reason to move forward.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Next

نموذج الاتصال